Project Manager - IT & Change
Spring Group Plc
East Riding of Yorkshire
£40,000 - £50,000
Manager - IT and Change - York - up to £50,000 + Excellent Benefits
A leading international Financial Services Organisation with European operations based from their York office.
We are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a Change & Transformation function. You will be responsible for managing the implementation of full lifecycle solutions working across both business and technology change.
The organisation is working towards adopting an agile methodology. You will be responsible for the on-boarding of new businesses. You will be able to contribute to new ways of working and help contribute to the company's strategic roadmap.
Key skills and experience
* Full Project Lifecycle experience managing the implementation of new business solutions and technical change within large scale organisations
* Experience working with project methodologies such as Prince2, PMP or MSP
* Stakeholder management, both internal and external
* Ability to manage large scale technical teams and business experts
* Leads, plans, executes, controls, and reports on complex, full life cycle implementation efforts
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement