Senior Project Manager
Spring Group Plc
East Riding of Yorkshire
£45,000 - £60,000
Senior Project Manager - IT and Change - York - up to £60,000
A leading international Financial Services Organisation with European operations based from their York office.
We are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join a Change & Transformation function. You will be responsible for managing the implementation of full lifecycle solutions working across both business and technology change.
The organisation is working towards adopting an agile methodology. You will be responsible for the on-boarding of new businesses. You will be able to contribute to new ways of working and help contribute to the company's strategic roadmap.
Key skills and experience
* Full Project Lifecycle experience managing the implementation of new business solutions and technical change within large scale organisations
* Experience working with project methodologies such as Prince2, PMP or MSP
* Stakeholder management, both internal and external
* Ability to manage large scale technical teams and business experts
* Leads, plans, executes, controls, and reports on complex, full life cycle implementation efforts
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.