DevOps Engineer, Oxfordshire, £550 rate, 3 month contract
DevOps Engineer, £550 rate - 3 month contract, Oxfordshire
The selected DevOps engineer will be working with a newly modern technology stack. The employee will gain greater knowledge and familiarity with the current operation requirements of the project. With this, they will be helping shape up the future development of one of the company's flagship product.
Skills and Experience Required
* Supporting product teams with customer facing products.
* AWS Infrastructure as code.
* Fantastic Linux experience.
* Configuration management.
* Scripting such as python and bash.
* Java coding.
* Producing and building infrastructure in AWS as part of the a product team.
* Optimising costs in AWS.
* Ensuring TIO standards of operational maturity are maintained.
* Building tools to help other team members.
* Good communication skills.
* Leadership qualities.
* Problem solver.
* Working well under pressure.
* Motivated individual.
* Enjoy interacting with stakeholders.
Apply Now for immediate response: Click here to contact this recruiter
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.