Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£33,000 - £33,000
£33,000 + Specialist Training + Progression + Excellent Benefits
An excellent role on offer for a Workshop Engineer looking to join a family run business where you will undergo full specialist training, and work for a company who are known to look after their staff.
Are you a CNC Setter/Operator, Machinist or a Workshop Engineer? Are you able to read engineering drawings? Do you want to join a family run business where you will be well looked after?
This family run company have been established for over 60 years where they specialise in supplying machine tools to private companies nationwide. They work alongside a large list of blue chip clients including BAE, Ford and BMW. They have invested heavily back into the company last year where 75% of the machines are brand new. Due to expansion they are looking for a Workshop Engineer who will play a pivotal part in this continued growth.
In this role you will be site based where you will maintain and service CNC and grinding machinery. You will undergo full training on Fanuc, Heideinhain, Siemens or HAAS CNC controls to become a technical expert.
This role would ideally suit a CNC Setter/Operator or someone with experience of maintaining CNC machinery, who is looking to join a family run business and receive full training.
* Inspect, test and report on the condition of used metal cutting machine tools
* Provide technical support as and when required on
* Maintain and service CNC and Grinding machinery
* £33,000 + Specialist Training + Progression + Excellent Benefits
* Must have experience maintaining or working on CNC machinery
* Live local to Dartford
* Wants to join a family run business