This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
An opportunity has arisen with a market leading design company based just outside Glasgow. This business is starting an exciting project that involves the full re-design of the company's website and are therefore expanding their IT team. You would be working extremely closely with the IT manager and the marketing teams whilst also supporting a range of different system changes. This is a chance to be part of a small development team, were your input would be brought to the table on a daily basis.
* Developing web-based solutions that match the requirements of various teams across the business.
* Working extremely closely with the marketing team on the design of web pages and more technical requirements
* Supporting internal customer-based users on relevant web applications
* Oversee the support, troubleshooting and administration of all web-based systems
* Supporting the company's digital experience through video and image creation and editing
* Solid experience in website design
* A good grasp of social media platforms and RSS feeds, ideally with proven use in a working environment
* Knowledge of backend technologies would be beneficial - C# ideally.
* Past experience working closely with marketing teams would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate would not just possess development skills but also strong design experience. If you feel like this could be an opportunity you would like to hear more about, please contact Stuart Ritchie on [Telephone number removed] or