Service Engineer (Vibration Analysis)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£25000 - £37000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
You can be based anywhere in the Midlands
Covers UK wide
£25,000 - £37,000 + Overtime + Offshore Rates + Company Car/Allowance + Private Healthcare + Excellent Company Benefits.
Are you an Engineer with a background in Vibrational Analysis, looking to join a well-established company with opportunities to maximise your earnings through overtime and offshore rates?
On offer is an excellent benefits package with a company who are expanding year on year and who reward their staff for their hard work. They have an excellent training programme to ensure all their Engineers are well equipped.
The company provide Laser Shaft Alignment and Condition Monitoring solutions to a variety of clients. They have an excellent reputation in the industry and are looking for someone to join their team who can give the same level of service.
This role would suit a candidate who has a background in Laser Shaft Alignment/Condition Monitoring, who wants to maximise their earnings through overtime.
- Providing Condition Monitoring and Laser Alignment services to a variety of industries
- Covering UK wide and some offshore work where you can earn at higher rates
- Excellent training programme
- Relevant experience working within the industry would be beneficial
- You must have an ISO qualification in Vibration Analysis (level 1, 2 or 3)
- Looking for a role where you can maximise your earnings through overtime
To apply for this role or be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact William Lang-Whiston at Rise Technical Recruitment.