Digital Delivery Manager (Agile)
£400 - £500
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Digital Delivery Manager (Agile), Transformation, Change, GDS, London, Agile, Scrum, Prince2, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Public Sector, Central Government, Product, Strategy, Strategic, Web Project, Open Source, Applications,
Digital Delivery Manager
Contract Length: 12 months
IR35: OUTSIDE IR35
Knowledge and experience of agile ways of working to deliver software projects
Web Applications, open sourced languages and frameworks
You will do this by:
* Creating great working environments
* Building the right team
* Making sure your teams understand their mission, vision and goals, and that these align across the organisation
* Planning, communicating and visualising progress towards these goals
* Managing and addressing risks, issues and dependencies
* Managing the business planning, budget and headcount of your teams
* Engaging with key stakeholders on delivery progress and challenges
* Continually improving delivery methods and approaches to team working
* Encouraging the teams to become self-organising and ensuring their continuous Improvements
Manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team. Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning _ iterating frequently. Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process.
Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories. Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team. Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team. Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
Not looking for an IT project manager, role that involves working with cross functional teams. Some one who has working delivering software in and agile environment
Doesn't need to have a technical background, someone who has experience working in a development team and understanding of modern web applications