As a Microsoft Dynamics AX Support Developer you will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of technical support for Dynamics AX customers, both nationally and internationally. Due to the amount of customer service involved in the role, the successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, be able to problem solve and demonstrate flexibility. Reporting to the Support Development Manager, it is essential that you are organised, confident in decision-making and a team player. You will be given the exciting opportunity to grow and take on new challenges in an environment that rewards creativity and problem solving.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Supporting existing customers on 2nd/ 3rd line AX support issues
* Assisting in new system developments using X++ programming
* Analysing/ Troubleshooting system support tickets through to completion
* Communicating with customers/ users both remotely and face to face to understand requirements/ triage system issues
Skills and Qualifications
* At least 2 years AX support experience
* Experience of multiple AX versions to 2nd/ 3rd line level (AX2009, AX2012, D365)
* X++ programming experience (preferable, not essential)
* IT based academic background (preferable, not essential)
* Good communication skills, written and verbal
A well-established client with over 25 years of experience seeking a Microsoft Dynamics AX Support Developer to assist on a variety of projects. Heightened need of customer service due to the continued growth of the business. There is also now a need to increase the team to ensure that their customers receive the best attention.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Hannah Deary by phone on [Telephone number removed]
or send your current CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365/ AX/ CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
[Telephone number removed]
or via email Click here to contact this recruiter