Helpdesk Support Engineer
Nigel Frank International
£20000 - £25000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I'm working with one of the UK's most established Professional Services & Engineering companies to find them an Helpdesk Engineer with bags of potential.
This role would suit a technical individual with strong problem-solving skills who enjoys being customer-facing.
Helpdesk Engineer role
* You'll be joining the organisation during a really exciting phase of growth
* You'll be the Point of Contact for Clients and Employees across the organisation.
* You'll be solving hardware and software problems, providing diagnostics, so will get a great technical exposure
* You'll be documenting and producing reports
* You'll have a lot of opportunity to shape your career as the organisation grows
Helpdesk Engineer required skills
* Ideally you'll have a broad foundation of IT knowledge, hardware and software
* Most importantly, you'll have the right attitude: curious, love tinkering with tech, and a natural problem-solver
* You'll have strong customer service skills, welcome questions, and take ownership of issues
Based in Wakefield, Yorkshire.
On offer is a basic salary of up to £21-25,000 + benefits.