Project Manager (Engineering)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
* Organise and control the total project scope of work, both internally and by engagement with the client.
* Communicate clearly and compliantly with all internal and external stakeholders.
* Report project performance to Senior Management,
* Internal representative when interacting with the client's management team - ensure that project objectives, project schedules and budgets are established and met.
* Establish lines of communication within the project organization and towards partners, sub-contractors, suppliers and the Client.
* Implement HSE, QA, QS and Risk Management in accordance with BHGE's and the Contract requirements.
* Ensure quality, safety, progress and cost control and initiate necessary corrective actions as and when required.
* Use good people management and network abilities to establish a positive team spirit. Inspire the project team members as well as the part of the matrix organization supporting the project.
* Demonstrable experience in the project management of complex engineering projects.
* Solid track record of successful delivery of projects to cost, time and quality.
* Proven interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Excellent leadership skills - Ability to build the project team into a dedicated and enthusiastic unit
* Commercial leadership expertise
* Project management expertise
* External focus and inclusiveness