ERP Consultant Copenhagen
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Salary : Up to 70000
I am looking for an experienced ERP consultant to assess needs, build a team and help construct an exciting New ERP system. My client is expanding rapidly and therefore needs high quality skilled individuals to help propel them forward. All applicants should be ambitious, hardworking and innovative. Willing to work as part of a dynamic team. Able to build strong relationships with customers to ensure their needs are fully understood and they are satisfied with the end product.
The job role:
* Analysing business needs
* Linking between customer & client
* Implementing ERP system
* Using and sharing past experiences with ERPs
* Travelling to customers locations to help find solutions
* Advanced knowledge in consultancy.
* Experience working with ERPs such as SAP, NAV, Oricle, Infor or AX.
* Strong level of IT skills
* Strong communication skills.
* Danish & English written & verbal
* Be forward thinking and adaptable within a team environment.
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at Click here to contact this recruiter
or contact [Telephone number removed]
, in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.