C++ Software Developer / Software Engineer / Software Programmer
Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk C++ Software Developer / Software Engineer / Software Programmer
Start Date: ASAP
As a result of continued expansion, an extremely exciting opportunity has become available for ambitious C++ Software Engineers of all levels to work for a forward thinking company developing bleeding edge audio technology!
My client is the market leader worldwide in their field and can count Barack Obama and Adele as two of their clients! On top of that the company lay out a structured career path for you and really care about you as an employee.THE ROLE
You will be working within the research and development team producing and testing the range of exciting new products.
Producing specifications and developing prototype code.
Developing software to a high standard.
Test, Debug and document code methodically.
Developing software features for new and existing products.SKILLS REQUIRED
- C++ Development
- GUI Design (QT or others)
- An understanding of Object Oriented design / programming principles.
- A high level of motivation and an ability work both alone and as part of a team.
- Should be able to use own initiative and enjoy problem solving.
- Good communication skills as you will be liasing with people of all levels
- Development exposure on iOS or Android
- Java Development
- Multi platform Development
- Understanding of Linux / Mac
- Understanding of Networks
- Understanding of Audio Concepts
- Digital Signal Processing
TO FIND OUT MORE AND FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO Richard Metcalfe AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.RECOMMEND A FRIEND:
- Salary to be negotiated based on level.
- 24 Days holiday mplus public holidays (Increasing with service)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A full range of benefits to choose from.
If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Realtime either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £250!
C/C++ Software Development