IT Support Analyst (1st / 2nd Line, ITIL) Financial Services!
£30000 - £35000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Support Analyst (1st / 2nd Line, ITIL) - Financial Services Company!
We are seeking an enthusiastic IT Support Analyst to join our high-profile financial services company in Monument, London, and provide 1st & 2nd line client support.
As the IT Analyst you will carry out call handling, troubleshooting, incident resolutions, network, desktop, laptop and software support within a challenging and complex technical environment.
This is a 23-month fixed-term position.
Skills & experience required for the IT Support Analyst (ITIL, Microsoft Server):
* Proven experience of working in a similar role and providing customer-facing, technical support at 1st and 2nd level.
* Excellent Microsoft skills with Windows Server & Exchange (with a MCSE or working towards this).
* Demonstrable experience of networking, virtualisation, storage and mobile devices within a help desk environment.
* Strong commercial experience of ITIL, including best practices and processes (preferably ITIL certified).
* Financial Services knowledge and experience; working with financial applications.
* Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
* Ability to work on a rota basis (3 shift patterns running between 06:30 and 18:30).
* You will need to successfully pass security clearance to join this company.
Alongside this you will also have unmatched customer service, leadership and analytical skills. This role is working for high-profile company within the financial services sector, on a 23-month fixed-term contract.
IT Support Analyst - 1st Line, 2nd Line, ITIL, Microsoft Server, MCSE, networking, storage, virtualisation
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience) + great benefits
Location: City of London
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.