Dawson & Walsh
£35000 - £50000
ASAP / Notice Period
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
In 2012 our client launched a social messaging platform that has been taking the US by storm. After an extremely successful period our client has decided to hop across the Atlantic, in a bid to expand their sphere of influence and take up a firm foothold in the UK and European markets.
A number of new offices are being opened in the UK and our client is looking for talented, enthusiastic and passionate Graduate / Junior Developer to bring their product to these new markets and help enhance this already successful company!
All Graduate / Junior Developer positions come with the following benefits:
* 30 days holiday (plus 8 UK Bank Holidays).
* Flexible working hours
* An early finish on Fridays that fall in the months of June, July and August.
* £10'000 training allowance including attendance of Microsoft events and conferences.
* 4 days a month innovative time.
* Free gym membership including yoga sessions.
* Summer BBQs.
* Birthday bonus package - including time off work on your birthday, dinner at a top restaurant or a paid day trip to a European destination.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Henry Morgan at Dawson & Walsh.
Salary: £35 - £50k + Bonus + Pension + Benefits