First Line Support (Telecoms)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
1st Line Support (Telecoms)
Would you like the opportunity to be a part of a joint venture with BT? The client is leading the market in fixed mobile convergence and is looking to double in size, moving from a start-up into an SME.
Starting salary: up to £24,000
FT/PT: Full time
Overview: Responding to the first customer contact into the client Customer Services Team. As a 1st Line Customer Specialist, you will have responsibility for all channels of contact by the customer either by phone, email or self-service portal. The role is to be the face of the client which has a big influence on the customer advocacy in-life.
Skills: Must have demonstrable skills in mobile networks, mobile devices and broadband. Proven track record of understanding diagnostics and experience of working with switches/PBX and their associated configurations and ensure that complexities are understood to less technical customers. Soft skills such as composing e-mails, using Microsoft packages etc. Desirable to have demonstrable exposure in 1st line customer service environment
* Good understanding of Telecoms
* Exceptional Customer service skills, with strong stakeholder management.
* Good understanding and working knowledge of mobile technologies.
* Proven competency of IT literacy (Microsoft office).
* Great attention to detail and accuracy ensuring "right first time".
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
Interested? Apply before the 22nd February for immediate consideration