First Line Support (Telecoms)
1st Line Support (Telecoms)
Would you like the opportunity to be a part of a joint venture with BT? The client is leading the market in fixed mobile convergence and is looking to double in size, moving from a start-up into an SME.
Starting salary: up to £24,000
FT/PT: Full time
Overview: Responding to the first customer contact into the client Customer Services Team. As a 1st Line Customer Specialist, you will have responsibility for all channels of contact by the customer either by phone, email or self-service portal. The role is to be the face of the client which has a big influence on the customer advocacy in-life.
Skills: Must have demonstrable skills in mobile networks, mobile devices and broadband. Proven track record of understanding diagnostics and experience of working with switches/PBX and their associated configurations and ensure that complexities are understood to less technical customers. Soft skills such as composing e-mails, using Microsoft packages etc. Desirable to have demonstrable exposure in 1st line customer service environment
* Good understanding of Telecoms
* Exceptional Customer service skills, with strong stakeholder management.
* Good understanding and working knowledge of mobile technologies.
* Proven competency of IT literacy (Microsoft office).
* Great attention to detail and accuracy ensuring "right first time".
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
Interested? Apply before the 22nd February for immediate consideration