Solutions Architect Location: Hampshire, 0, GB, PO13 9FU
Here at Babcock International we're looking for a Solutions Architect who will provide the design & solution development within the Selborne bid team.
You will work closely with key stakeholders, contract managers (SME) and individuals within the bid team ensuring successful delivery of our win strategy activities, planning for innovative learning solutions and in delivering the final product.
Your main tasks will include developing a programme and project management approach to support the change activity area of the Selborne solution. Developing detailed Implementation and Exit Plans. Identifying and documenting a governance and performance management. Establishing and maintaining the relationship between the Marine Training BU and key stakeholder personnel
This role will include line management of other staff employed in the delivery of contracted services.
This role requires a considerable amount of travel and flexibility over working location.
What do I need to do the job?
* Extensive experience of senior responsibility in the Royal Navy, ideally connected with training, or to have similar experience of civilian Training activities
* Be degree qualified or equivalent.
* The ability to liaise and communicate effectively with senior stakeholders customers in developing and managing training solutions to meet their needs
* The ability to build and maintain close-working relationships and networks at a senior level with customers and industry across the Naval/Maritime markets
* An awareness of contracting methods
* Highly developed Client and End User account management skills
* Project Management experience and skills
* The ability to generate workable and deliverable solutions
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please click here. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.