Support Analyst - CRM - Sheffield
Nigel Frank International
£25000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Support Analyst - Sheffield - Up to £45k
A leading construction and infrastructure, property services, urban regeneration and investments group is currently looking to add to their expert delivery team. As a Support Analyst you will be empowered to thrive in a dynamic professional environment whilst supporting the delivery of world class end-to-end business solutions.
Utilising your expert technical skills you will be integral to supporting the business and its various end-to-end solutions. This is the perfect opportunity for those looking to progress their career. The ideal candidate will share the organisations passion for innovation and the highest quality solutions.
I'm looking for:
* Solid working knowledge of Dynamics 365
* Experience in IT support over a number of years
* Great interpersonal skills
You will achieve:
* A starting salary up to £45k (experience dependant)
* Training, mentoring and certification at all levels
* Flexible working
* 25 Days Holiday/ Pension scheme/ Medical Insurance
Is the above position of interest?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Drew Spedding on 0191 917 4112.