We have an opportunity to join us as a Microsoft .NET Recruitment consultant reporting to Senior Consultant and Team Leader James Dyson
I'm looking for either a Trainee or Experienced Recruitment Consultant to take over 50% of my current patch.
You'll benefit from inheriting multiple loyal accounts of committed customers, while being tasked with further growth of the desk.
Although you'll be taking over half of a warm desk.... This role should not be seen as Account Management. The main focus of your role will be further growth of your desk - penetrating new accounts and making your mark in the South-West .Net Development market.
Our South-West region covers a lot of great locations with a huge need for talented .Net Developers, meaning you'll have plenty of different candidates and clients to get stuck into. Areas we cover include:
- Bristol / Bath
- Cardiff / Swansea
- Gloucester / Cheltenham
- Plymouth / Exeter
Evolution's ambition is to ‘Become the company most known for improving the recruitment experience within the tech industry'.
Our collective goal is to enable our clients and candidates to receive a great service from us. Part of the way we achieve this is by ensuring our own staff are valued, invested in and love coming to work.
Here are some ways we're achieving this, which you could benefit from....
- First ever company to receive Investors in People Platinum (media link)
- Princes Royal Training Award (media link)
- Recruitment Company of the Year at the Computing Security awards for the last 3 years
- Annual trips to New York, Las Vegas, Miami, Cape Town and next year Tokyo
- Global offices in UK, Germany, Singapore & Australia which you can move into
- Quarterly trips to multiple European locations
- Dedicated IT team who are Microsoft Gold Partners
- Dedicated Marketing team helping us to communicate our message to clients, candidates and you!
We'd love to hear from you to discuss how you could add value to our team - and how we can help you to realise your career potential!
For more information please contact Gareth Whitfield
(Senior Talent Acquisition Manager) on [Telephone number removed]
/ Click here to contact this recruiter