Senior Project Manager Cutover Manager
£710 - £769
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client, an organisation based in the CBD are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager (Cutover Manager) to run a 12 month contract.
You will be joining a huge program of works which has major visibility with key senior stakeholders.
* Sydney CBD based
* 12 month initial contract
* Very competitive day rate
In this role you will be responsible for managing a number of complex cutovers to take new products into the production environment as well as separating a number of products.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
* Experience in IT / infrastructure / GL projects
* Experience working in a Senior Project Manager role using a structured, process driven approach.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage and interact effectively with both in house and external service providers.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Good group facilitation, mediation and conflict resolution skills.
* Good problem-solving, negotiating, and conflict resolution abilities
In addition my client will look for people who have;
* Experience successfully managing complex 'go-live' activities
* Managed teams of vendors and internal staff
* Reported back to C-Level stakeholders
If you are interested in this role, can start within 2 weeks and have the above experience, please apply below or call Kris Coulthard on 0292 851 000.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018