|Recruiter:||Lloyds Banking Group|
|Listed on:||6th February|
|Salary/Rate:||£53,000 - £61,907|
|Contact Name:||Lloyds Banking Group|
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's biggest Retail, Digital and Mobile bank with over 30 million active online customers across our three main brands. Our products touch millions of customers so we have a big responsibility to help Britain Prosper.
We've placed digital banking at the heart of our strategy to become the best bank for customers, backed with an investment of £3bn in Digital Transformation into areas such as Data Science, AI and Robotics.
So why join our CIO Engineering Team?
* You'd help us play a pivotal role in engineering new capabilities for the Group and build the bank of the future.
* You'd be working with a group of AI, RPA and Automation trailblazers at the hub of a ground-breaking agenda.
* You'll use data science techniques in a huge way to rapidly transform everything from how we deliver key engineering projects to optimising new Cloud platforms and various strategic transformations.
* You'll work on well-invested programmes at scale with over 70,000 users, thousands of apps, platforms and devices and 30m+ customers relying on your work.
Here are some real examples of the work you could be doing:
* You'll be harvesting and wrangling data from various sources (Cloud data stores, NoSQL databases etc) to engineer automated solutions for projects such as optimisation of applications or the load placed between various Cloud platforms.
* You'll develop new data models, algorithms and visualisations to help our engineers fix our technology "Stack" and predict the downstream impacts and effects of system outages.
* And you'll help overhaul our massive patch management operations using streamed and batch process data to deliver better systems and devices.
Together we'll make it possible..
So who are we looking for?
We're keen to attract established Data Engineers/Data Scientists with skills spanning across the following:
* A strong knowledge of Python, including libraries (Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib etc.).
* Skills in model-development and an understanding of different data sources and structures including NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Splunk, Log Analytics).
* A good understanding of machine learning principles (with additional skills in ML technologies like Scikit-Learn and understanding of common ML algorithms being very helpful).
* Any wider knowledge of software development practices or Cloud data engineering would also be very useful.
And how could we challenge you?
You'll get exposure to a host of wider technologies and careers by broadening your data science and engineering horizons.
We'll give you the stretch you desire in terms of systems data science with opportunities to widen your skills in engineering data-led solutions to complex technology stacks.
What we'd give you in return:
Offering you both funding and profile - we'll provide you with a diverse, energising and informal environment that focuses on equal opportunity and real career progression.
We'll also give you a broad remuneration package which includes:
* A Car/allowance
* A Performance Share bonus of c15%
* A generous pension contribution
* A flex cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle.
* Private health cover
* 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
So if your expertise lies with engineering data, Python and NoSQL databases and joining a growing, state of the art team within a leading FinTech appeals then get in touch, we'd like to hear from you...