Test Manager- £60,000
Test Manager/Birmingham/£60,000 + Benefits
Our client, a sports retail brand headquartered in Birmingham, are looking to increase the size of their I.T function by bringing in an experienced Test Manager to oversee and manage their projects varying from ERP, CRM and other systems. They have an established track record in high quality developments and specialise in working in joint ventures with partners and stake holders to reach their goals.
Recently this business embarked on a project to implement a new ERP system, (Netsuite), therefore the immediate work would predominately consist with overseeing the testing of this project and any other consequential system roll-outs. Any prior exposure with ERP or comparative systems would be highly adventitious for this position.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Previous Test Manager experience
* ERP systems experience
* Able to visualise, articulate, solve complex problems and concepts, and make disciplined decisions based on available information.
Position responsibilities include:
* Building up and leading the testing team to success of the project
* Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery
* Deploying and managing resources for testing
* Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the testing team
* Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement
* Building strong relationships with stakeholders throughout the testing procedures
* Provides support and guidance for any issue and a quality assurance role for testing activities
In return you will receive:
* £60,000 (based on previous experience)
* Enhanced annual leave options
* Benefits package
* Career progression opportunities
* Enhanced Pension Scheme
This is an urgent role with interviews likely to take place in the next few days. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
or call Mandeep Diraag on [Telephone number removed]
in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the specialist NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our aim is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities available. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates. Anderson Frank is your first stop for NetSuite recruitment and will be the first to market NetSuite career openings and staffing solutions.