AWS DevOps Engineer / Manchester / £500
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a dynamic DevOps Engineer with proven experience in an AWS environment. The client is rapidly expanding, based in Manchester, and has sights set on further growth.
* Creating, maintaining, optimising infrastructure
* Implementing continuous integration, and deployment whilst monitoring it
* Collaborating with the in house Cyber Security team to review any risks
You should possess the following skills:
* Proven experience working in an AWS environment
* Practical experience building and deploying to cloud solutions (AWS)
* Ability with Scripting (BASH, Shell, Python, etc)
* Proven experience with Jenkins and Kubernetes
* Communication skills and experience working in an agile environment
The initial contract is expected to be for 6 months. There will be the possibility for remote work for the right candidate.
The client is looking to hire someone ASAP, with interviews planned for the next week.
If this role sounds like a fit for you and your skillset than please get in touch with me either on Click here to contact this recruiter
or on 0[Telephone number removed]
Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruiter of choice. We have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally. We have a proven track record of servicing with AWS market. It you don't suit the above role, but have experience in AWS, please don't hesitate to get in touch on the above details.