AX 2012/D365 Support Consultant
Nigel Frank International
£37000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
AX 2012 Support Consultant - MS Dynamics AX- £35 000 to £55 000 - Oxfordshire - Full Time - Permanent
AX 2012/D365 Support Consultant.
Job Description for AX Support Consultant
My client, an award winning, leading distributor of business systems for retailers, manufacturers and distributors are looking for an AX 2012/D365 senior support consultant. A support consultant is required to work on multiple, challenging and interesting projects throughout the UK. My client implements and deploys the latest cutting edge technology, and looks to give their employees the satisfaction of an outstanding working environment and many great rewards and benefits. My client are currently working with AX 2012 and D365, which full training will be provided. Applications will be considered for anyone working anywhere within the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities for AX Support Consultant
* To lead multiple projects whilst looking to adoption for new ERP features.
* To be able to understand and investigate problems with D365/AX on customers systems on a technical level.
* To be able to identify functional and system problems on a technical coding level
Requirements for AX Support Consultant
* Previous experience and knowledge of the latest Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (D365 is desirable)
* Previous experience in a supporting technical role with AX finance knowledge
* Demonstrates an understanding of a business's manufacturing and retailing practices.
* Experience with fast moving large organisations
Benefits for AX Support Consultant
* Company Pension
* Medical and Dental Insurance
* 30 Days Holiday
* Annual salary review
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
My Client is interviewing now, so apply today in order to not miss out. To discuss the position and any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call Ben Goodman on 0203 879 8375 for a confidentially discussion, or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org