Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£20,000 - £30,000
RTR - 77321a_1549270932
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious Electronics Engineer looking to join a well-established company where you can progress to a senior management position, whilst working on a range of technically challenging projects.
Are you an experienced Electronics Engineer? Are you looking to work for a well-established company who are a leader in their specialist sector? Do you want to progress within a company?
This company specialise in the design and manufacture of special purpose emergency lighting conversion kits for a wide range of commercial clients. As the demand for their product increases, they are going through a period of growth, with the construction of a new headquarters at the forefront of that. They therefore require an experienced Electronics Engineer to join their highly skilled team.
In this role, you will be working on the design and development of a range of circuits for use within lighting systems and test rigs. You will also be performing a range of tests on pre-existing lighting systems in order determine the work needed to be carried out, whilst liaising with a multitude of component suppliers.
This is an exciting and varied role which would ideally suit an experienced Electronics Engineer who has previous experience working with Lighting or Power Supplies, and who wants to progress within a company.
* Electronics Engineer
* Design and development of electronic circuits
* Performing a wide range of specialist tests
* Progression to a senior management position
* £30,000 - £40,000 + Annual Bonus
* Experience with Electronics
* Strong knowledge of Power Supplies or Lighting
* Qualified to degree level or something similar
* Wants to progress within the company
* Lives locally to Romford or looking to re-locate