I'm on the lookout for a Data Scientist to join a very exciting client of mine based in Dublin. As a Data Scientist will be joining a company that apply machine learning/Deep Learning techniques in the Digital Healthcare domain.
My client are applying machine learning techniques to whole slide images of tissue samples in numerous ways including organ recognition, macro and micro structure identification and anomaly detection.
This is a great opportunity for a Data Scientist who has a keen interest on the research side of production - You will have the opportunity to research machine learning and deep learning methods that best suits image analysis and put that into commercial production - the best of both worlds!!
My client are now looking for experienced Data Scientists to join our team to help us develop these solutions.
What you will be doing as a Data Scientist:
* Perform research and development of machine learning algorithms to expand product capabilities.
* Design, develop and maintain the machine learning infrastructure
* Integrate machine learning into software solutions focussed on functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
* Collaborate with the team to Improve existing products
* Support our test team to ensure the quality of our solutions
Experience you will need as a Data Scientist:
* A degree in Computer Science or related field with a focus on machine learning; PhD preferred
* At least two years of relevant experience, preferably in the analysis of images
* Deep learning experience using Tensorflow
* Artificial intelligence software development experience using Python
* Ability to design and develop robust scalable solutions, experience with cloud-based solutions desirable
* Ability to research and develop solutions independently
If you are interested in the Data Scientist opportunity please do apply below with latest CV and I will been in touch very soon for a confidential discussion.
Luke Sheehy - Head of AI & Data Recruitment in Computer Futures
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales