TITLE : Senior ERP Analyst - Location: Bristol Salary - £35k - £45k
ERP Analyst - Location: Bristol
This client is one of the leading companies in its sector. This is an exciting time to join as they are investing in the IT system and looking to build a dedicated IT team.
My client is looking for an experience ERP Analyst to join their continuously growing and stable team. The key responsibility of the role will be to assist the senior team member in the maintenance of the system, manage all technical aspects of the system, develop reports and provide general ERP support.
Knowledge of various ERP applications, including but not limited to the distribution, finance and service management modules of ERP will be a bonus.
General Areas of Responsibility
* Follow the guidelines of the IT systems set by team manager.
* Support and development of the ERP system and associated business applications to a good level.
* Install system upgrades from early stages of process mapping through testing to live systems releases.
* Deliver new requirements in a cost effective and timely manner
* Maintaining user manuals, Standard Operating Procedures and delivering user training as required
* Comply with Business Systems Policies, procedures and general audit requirements
* Modify and manipulate data (SQL Server) to an advanced level
* To perform basic database administrative tasks.
* Experience with Tier 2 ERP systems
* Time Management
* Supporting and training users
* Experience with SQL,
* Attention to detail
* Experience in enhancing functionality within ERP systems to meet business requirements
* Experience leading and supporting users in business processes and ERP systems
* Specific experience in development and support of Tier 2 ERP is desirable
* Advanced report writing
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
* A good understanding of SQL
As the global leader in niche ERP recruitment, Washington Frank will only talk to you about roles within our market and our range of jobs is unrivalled.
We've got the ERP market covered and that's why our clients trust us to find the best.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
To discuss this role in more detail, or talk through other opportunities, please don't hesitate to contact me on [Telephone number removed]
or give me an email on Click here to contact this recruiter
, in complete confidence.