Data Management Lead
Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking Group & Group Transformation:
LBG is the UK's leading digital bank, with over 30 million UK customers across our three main brands, as well as the UK's biggest mobile bank.
Our culture in Group Transformation brings together smart, talented, driven people from diverse backgrounds; people are at the core of who we are. Your opportunity to connect with your team, provide innovative solutions and support the creation of an environment where all can thrive is critical to your success.
What is the Chief Data Office?
Lloyds Banking Group recognizes that data is a significant business differentiator for financial services companies. Across the banking industry, Data Management is receiving increased attention and focus. LBG is looking to drive a more sophisticated approach to how it handles data to support transformation and digitisation of each business and the ability to optimise interactions with its customers. In line with this goal, the Chief Data Office has been set up to ensure overall ownership and oversight of end to end Data Management disciplines that lead to trusted and reliable data.
So what is the role?
* The Data Management Senior Manager role is responsible for developing and maturing the data management capabilities across Lloyds.
* You will support the development of the Group's Data Management Strategy and contribute to the design of the Group's Data Management operating model.
* You will be a source of expertise to support the Divisional Data Offices that are being established across our key product and service areas.
* The Chief Data Office sets the standards and frameworks for Data Quality and Metadata management and ensures that appropriate capabilities (tools, training, processes) are in place to deliver the right data outcomes.
* The Data Management Senior Manager will deliver appropriate oversight to certify that Data Quality and Metadata management activity is effective across the organization and ensure that data risk is minimized so that data value outcomes can be achieved.
What background are we looking for?
* We would like to see deep experience across various Data Management disciplines, focusing on Metadata / Data Quality Management with a proven track record of success.
* You'll have a strong understanding of Business Data Modelling principles and best practices along with the ability to influence at the senior management level.
* You'll be comfortable delivering change activities in complex environments and be comfortable coaching and developing a team.
* Personal qualities Lloyds Banking Group looks for include great verbal and written communication skills, emotional resilience and keeping the customer at the heart of everything you do.
What Lloyds can Offer:
In return we'll offer you a competitive salary, a great package including a performance related bonus, generous pension contribution, generous annual leave allowance, flexible cash pot and private medical insurance. Training and up-skilling will be a focus within this role.
We also support a good work-life balance with agile working, home-working, a focus upon personal development and we're passionate about diversity in the workplace. Together we make it possible.