|Listed on:||31st January|
|Salary/Rate:||£55,000 - £55,000|
|Salary Notes:||Plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Services|
IT Systems Project Manager (FTC)
Are you a project management professional with experience of implementing CRM systems? Want to make a positive impact with a leading institution as a Systems Project Manager? If so, read on.
About the Organisation
With over 120,000 members in 140 countries, our client has been at the heart of the engineering profession since 1847.
They strive to improve the world through engineering by developing engineers, promoting engineering, informing opinion and encouraging innovation.
Their organisation is currently going through an exciting period of change and they are replacing existing systems to broaden their existing capabilities and improve the way they operate.
As such, our client is looking for an IT Systems Project Manager to join them on a fixed-term contract until December 2019 and oversee two key projects.
As the IT Systems Project Manager, you'll oversee the delivery of our client's new Dynamics CRM system, as well as their membership engagement systems.
This is a brilliant opportunity to get involved with a highly important project for the business and take on a contract where you can make a real difference in a short space of time.
Your work will transform how the organisation operates, making this an amazing project to add to your portfolio of experience.
Managing the definition, procurement, implementation and post-delivery of both projects, you will:
- Build a strong understanding of our client's requirements
- Act as a bridge between business and technical teams
- Develop business cases and produce project plans
- Establish and manage the change control procedure
- Salary of c£55,000 pro rata
- Stakeholder pension scheme and BUPA private medical insurance
- Life assurance worth three times your annual salary
- Flexible working (core hours 10am - 4pm)
- Free membership of the Institution and professional membership subscription for employees
- Interest-free season ticket loan (after four weeks' service)
- Discounted gym membership
- Give As You Earn scheme
- Two paid days per year to volunteer for charity
- A minimum of 26 days' holiday pro rata plus Bank Holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on the way this organisation operates and oversee two important projects that will be vital to their ongoing success.
As well as the above benefits, you'll enjoy a supportive and open work environment where innovation is the main focus, as well as the chance to collaborate with a highly-skilled, passionate team.
What's more, you will be working from the company's stunning head office in Westminster, which is based in a beautiful Victorian building on Birdcage Walk.
To be considered as an IT Systems Project Manager, you will need:
- Experience of successfully implementing CRM systems based on MS Dynamics
- A strong understanding of PRINCE2 and Agile
- Project management experience
- Experience in budget control
- Stakeholder management skills
Ideally, you will also have an interest in the engineering sector.
Other companies may call this role Systems Implementation Manager, IT Implementation Manager, IT Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Systems Delivery Manager or IT Project Delivery Manager.
Interviews will be held on an ad-hoc basis as suitable applicants apply. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Thank you for your interest in this post. Our client looks forward to receiving your application.
The organisation regrets that they are unable to reply to each applicant; therefore, if you do not hear from them within 28 days of your application for this post you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking an exciting new contract as an IT Systems Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.