Contract Principal Security Architect
£9,000 - £11,000
Contract Principal Security Architect
Long term contract (initially 12 months)
45k - 55k AED per month (£9,000 - £11k Monthly)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cyber Security Architect to join a globally recognized organisation in Dubai.
We are seeking a Principal Security Architect to design secure solution architectures and develop the Enterprise Security Architecture.
*Design secure solutions in line with the business strategy and security requirements
* Contribute to the enterprise security architecture through developing Strategies, Reference Architectures, Roadmaps, Architectural Principles, Technology Standards, Security Non-Functional Requirements, Architectural Decisions and Design Patterns.
* Deliver cyber security architectural artifacts such as High Level Designs and Solution Blueprints.
*Ensure the enforcement of security requirements in solution architecture
*Contribute to educating other architects and engineering teams in designing and implementing secure solutions Technologies The candidate should have knowledge and experience with the following technologies and related domains
*Identity and Access Management
*Encryption, Masking and Key Management
*Data Classification, Data Privacy and Data Leakage Prevention
*Infrastructure security (Network/Servers/Virtualization)
*SIEM and Log Management
*Forward and Reverse Proxy
*Big Data Security
*SAP Security (Preferred) Architecture Skills
*Solid experience in developing security solution architecture
*Solid experience and knowledge in TOGAF and SABSA or other Enterprise Architecture frameworks.
*Strong experience in developing architectural artifacts including reference architectures, roadmaps, architectural principles, technology standards, security non-functional requirements, architectural decisions and design patterns
*Strong experience in documenting existing, transition and target architectures. Cyber Security Skills
*Solid experience in performing security risk assessments and recommending controls
* Strong knowledge and implementation experience of cyber security standards, frameworks and regulations such as ISO27001, NIST CSF, CSA CCM, PCI-DSS, GDPR
* Strong experience in designing and implementing security controls by utilizing the technologies mentioned in the technologies section above Additional Skills
*Strong business sense and ability to balance between business and security needs
* Openness to new ideas, with a continuous development and improvement mindset
* Skills in presenting information to different audiences at suitable levels of detail
*Excellent communication skills with ability to abstract technical details to non-specialized audience
*Strong ability to defend opinions and challenge opposing ideas while supporting others to reach logical conclusions
*Solid technical leadership skills and stakeholder management with ability to influence others Qualification:
*Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent IT related discipline.
*10+ Years of Experience in Architecture and Cyber Security
*Certification in CRISC, CISM, CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, TOGAF, SABSA
*Understanding of governance frameworks such as COBIT Understanding of service management and ITIL Framework
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We are keen to build strong relationships with IT consultants based on providing a transparent and supportive service. Now in our 20th year we pay promptly and are a stable contracting partner in good financial health. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906). We never send your CV without your email authorisation.
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.