Front End Web Developer - Office 365 and SharePoint
£40000 - £55000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
***Permanent home-based role***
You will be working for a leading Microsoft ISV and services partner, they are growing at a rapid rate and are seeking an experienced front-end web developer, preferably with experience in SharePoint and Office 365 to help deliver enhanced products and services focused on SharePoint and Office 365 information management solutions to a global customer base.
The companies vision is to build easy to use, cost-effective products which enhance the information management experiences delivered through Office 365 and SharePoint Online.
Honesty, integrity, simplicity and team working are key to their ethos. The company is looking for a talented technology enthusiast who is motivated to work with the latest generation technology to build world-class products and solutions for our customers.
The role will be heavily development focused and you will be working as part of a wider team of architects and back end developers to develop new solutions and products as well as migrating existing on-premise solutions to the cloud. Below is a list of desirable technical expertise they wish you to possess:
o Angular 2 for TypeScript 2
- Node.js & NPM
- HTML & CSS
Any experience of SharePoint development would be beneficial, but don't be put off from applying if you don't they just require a willingness to learn.
A few perks you get working for the company:
- Flexible home working (all our employees are home-based)
- All the kit you need to get the job done; including high spec laptop and monitor.
- Exposure to the latest technologies from Microsoft and other suppliers
- Open, informal and most important equal working environment where management are all approachable
- Regular meetups with other team members
- Opportunities to attend Microsoft learning events both in the UK and abroad