Test Analyst. Quality Assurance. XML. REST API.
Kingston Upon Thames
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Test Analyst required to work in the Quality Assurance division of our client a leading provider of financial software solutions to the IFA Wealth Management industry and conduct Systems Testing and UAT Testing activities.
Key function and responsibilities of the Test Analyst:
- Work with the Project team to construct an accurate test plan and provide test execution estimates for the project.
- Provide System and UAT testing expertise to Projects undertaken by Service
- Assist the Test Manager with creating the Release Strategy for the undertaken
- Test and manage change through the delivery pipeline across various stages of
- Coordinate testing across disciplines and teams for Acceptance / Pilot Testing.
- Continuously improve and streamline the quality assurance processes for delivery.
Why work for this leading IFA Wealth Management Software provider?
Not only is the company one of the market leaders in financial software they are one of the UK’s fastest growing FinTech organisations.
They are strong believers in investing in their employees and want company members to grow and expand their experience and skill set as much as possible and will help you every step of the way!!!
Situated in an extremely beautiful part of Surrey, lunchtimes can be spent in the town centre where there are numerous cafes and restaurants on the banks of the Thames and take in the surrounding area.
What are the key skillsets required for Test Analyst?
- Methodical test execution
- Development of robust test scripts that have sufficient coverage to ensure quality deliverables are released.
- Experience of testing web-based systems, including the user interface/web screen, and XML interface specifications.
- Good experience testing REST APIs
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline with multiple daily deployments to production
- Experience of co-ordinating user acceptance testing, and working with clients to ensure the accuracy of test scenario execution.
- To have excellent documentation skills, attention to detail and an ability to communicate detailed technical issues to Development and to the internal business/ project team.
- Experience in Financial Services is a bonus [understanding of investment and pensions products].
- To be self-motivated and able to prioritise, and manage time.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business