|Listed on:||30th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £41,000|
|Salary Notes:||+ 3% pension contribution|
Full Stack Web Developer needed to start as soon as possible in Southsea, Portsmouth. Join our rapidly expanding and proven agency deploying for major brands across the UK and globally. Portfolio brands include: Sony, Bacardi, Starbucks, Hilton, Plenty, Walls, Jack Daniels, Post Office, The Health Lottery, Volvo.
We're a partner agency of choice in our sector, with a 20 year track record in transactional digital. You'll be working on a mix of projects, from excitingly fast-paced national campaigns to our proprietary platform products.
Responsibilities, Skills & Experience:
• Full-stack development experience essential with transactional websites (ofc fully responsive)
• UI / UX concepting and prototyping (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator) in collaboration with the client team.
• Framework experience, such as Laravel, Bootstrap would be good.
• Basic server management / DevOps security (LAMP server) over SSH or control panels, eg. Plesk.
• Collaborating using GitHub, Slack, and the hole above your chin.
We're always moving forwards and skilling up in new areas - you'll be part of that journey; from AI and ML products on Google Cloud to improve our OCR api, using AWS, to the beauty and simplicity of animated SVGs. Come and join our team, you'll like it, we're a nice bunch and the beach is less than a mile away!
Location & Hours: Southsea, Portsmouth, Hampshire. Hours can be flexible depending on the candidate.
Full-time Salary Range: £30k to £41k depending on experience, +3% pension contribution.