|Listed on:||30th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Salary Notes:||+ 3% pension contribution|
Like a £50k salary? Have a say in how things are done? We need a Full Stack Web Developer to start as soon as possible in Southsea, Portsmouth.
We're a partner agency of choice in our sector, with a 20 year track record in transactional digital.
Join our rapidly expanding and proven agency deploying for major brands. Portfolio include: Sony, Bacardi, Starbucks, Hilton, Plenty, Walls, Jack Daniels, Post Office, The Health Lottery, Volvo. In addition to working on our range of platform SaaS solutions such as WorkHonors and global eCommerce brands; Golden Moments and GivYo.
Responsibilities, Skills & Experience:
• Full-stack development experience essential with transactional websites (ofc fully responsive).
• Experience working with google apis (places, translation), Adobe XD/Photoshop/Illustrator), Fontawesome, CSS animations.
• Framework experience, such as Laravel, Bootstrap would be good, if that's your preference.
• Basic server management / DevOps security (LAMP server) over SSH or control panels, eg. Plesk.
• Collaborating in our team environment and using GitHub and Slack.
We're always moving forwards and skilling up in new areas - you'll be part of that journey; from AI and ML products on Google Cloud to improve our OCR api, using AWS, to the beauty and simplicity of animated SVGs. Come and join our team, you'll like it, we're a nice bunch and the beach is less than a mile away!
Location & Hours: Southsea, Portsmouth, Hampshire. Hours can be flexible depending on the candidate.
Full-time Salary Range: upto £50k depending on experience, +3% pension contribution.