Office 365 Engineer / Office 365 Concierge
Avanade is looking for an Office 365 Analyst to join our growing Infrastructure Services practice. based in Colbalt Business Park. The office is easily accessible by bus or a car (parking on site is available). The role offers working from home daily, Monday to Friday. Extensive training will be provided.
About Office 365 Engineer role:
The Office 365 analyst is responsible for proactively outreaching customers to make them aware of upcoming deprecations via email and phone calls. You will essentially be responsible in assisting customers in almost all facets of the service (e.g. onboarding, billing support, managing subscription, activating other MS applications that are not being utilized which is part of their subscription, troubleshooting, mailbox migration, DNS setup, etc..). Your support also extends to proactively reaching out to customers that took a long time in getting their issue resolve.
Responsibilities (1st and 2nd line support, office 365)
• Lead small and medium business customers through the Onboarding technical process for Microsoft Office 365
• Help customer manage their O365 subscription based on their business need
• Assist administrators to activate MS applications that they can utilized based on their nature of business
• Provide ongoing support to small and medium business Microsoft Office 365 customers
• Developing, fostering and maintaining effective customer relationships while driving positive customer satisfaction
• Proactively reach out to customers that took a long time in getting a resolution to their issue to make sure that the issue is resolved. If not, then will continue to provide support and resolve the issue as fast as we can.
Basic Qualifications - (1st and 2nd line support, office 365)
• The ideal candidate will have a year or more of customer support experience
• Self-driven, engaging Customer Support Engineer with proven history of demonstrated technical experience with Microsoft Office 365 applications
• Strong technical leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide the support team and customers
• Microsoft Office 365 technical competency: Possess a broad knowledge of Office 365 technical architecture, and a deep understanding of the Office 365 Admin Portal
• Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and instill customer confidence
• Strong problem-solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
• Collaboration: willingness to collaborate to help solve more challenging issues
• Applicants must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business impacting change and clarity
• Candidate should also have excellent oral and written communication skills, proven ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
What we offer:
This is an exciting and rewarding role to be in. You will have an exposure to work on different top Microsoft stack technologies but also a great opportunity to develop yourself.
• We encourage our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
• We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology.
• You’ll have opportunities for career growth and personal development, including continuing professional technology training and management training