Project Manager (E2E, Change Management, Telecoms)
City of London
£55,000 - £70,000
Project Manager - End to end project lifecycle experience, Change Management, Delivery and launch of new products, Telecommunications
Location: UK Remote based working
We are actively looking to secure multiple Project Manager's to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Purpose of Role:
Our leading global client are looking for multiple Project Manager's to be part of their Product Management Team. This team will define their high-level requirements into a Business Case, with defined costs and timescales for delivery; the Project Manager will then be responsible for bringing together and leading a Cross Functional Team across a number of internal and external Business Units, to deliver the requirements through the Portfolio Development Process and launch as Ready for Service into their portfolio.
The Project Manager - Portfolio Development team has a requirement to:
* Contribute to the creation of portfolio development roadmaps for specific portfolio areas with Capability Leads and cross functional teams. To include initial high-level assessments of timescales and costs.
* Project management of the development and launch of new portfolio developments using the clients operating model and C2M processes, across all phases: justify, define, and develop, trial and launch.
* Delivery of portfolio developments and launches to time, cost and quality as measured through agreed objectives and KPIs.
* Contribute within the business context of achievement of the relevant business benefits (revenue, profitability, cost saving, customer experience) as per the approved business cases.
* Leadership, management and inspiration of the multifunctional virtual Cross Functional Team (CFT) in the context of direction setting and motivation of the team in the context of better, faster, cheaper portfolio development which drives competitiveness and growth and puts the customer first. Leadership also involves the proactive reflection of market unit and capability unit priorities into team direction.
* Continuous improvement of virtual team performance and stakeholder satisfaction in the context of better, faster, cheaper portfolio development which drives competitiveness and growth and puts the customer first.
* Delivery within the business context of achievement of the relevant business benefits (revenue, profitability, cost saving, customer experience) as per the approved business cases and as reviewed at Post Investment Reviews
* Proactive reflection of market unit and capability unit priorities into team direction.
* Recognised practitioner on the Operating Model and C2M methods and processes.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Effective communications- oral and written
* Systems knowledge (Storm, COC, financial reports).
* Change Management
* Good MS Office skills- Excel, Powerpoint etc
* Commercial acumen at both project and programme level e.g. understanding commercial benefits, ability to input to business cases and strategic business roadmap planning
* Experience on Product change/launch projects preferably in a Telco environment
* A PM/Service Management qualification such as Prince, ITIL, PMP, Agile or equivalent
* A proven track record in programme managing the delivery and launch of Network products on behalf of a service provider
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.