£35,000 - £45,000
Software Developer Bristol £35k to £45k d.o.e. + benefits
Cutting edge digital technology company in Bristol seeks ambitious Software Developer
As Software Developer you will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites and web applications for clients. Working within the digital department and design team, you will liaise with individual customers managing your own projects in a timely and cost effective way. Responsibilities include:
* supporting sales team with quotes and technical info
* resource scheduling for projects, customer briefings, meetings, updates etc.
* providing testing of sites / applications in different browsers / environments
* trouble shooting / fixing bugs for existing projects and clients
* making decisions on architecture for new projects
* creating & updating project related documentation
* mentoring junior developers and staff
Our client is a Bristol based technology company, empowering businesses with technology. They provide a full range of cutting edge digital marketing, website design, IT support and business technology services.
As Software Developer, you will have relevant and progressive experience in a similar role and be comfortable presenting your ideas to internal teams and directly with clients. You will have full software design knowledge and understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards including:
* OO PHP v5.6 - 7.x
* PHP MVC Frameworks, specifically Laravel or Symfony
* Craft CMS v2 / v3
* SASS, jQuery, Gulp, Node, Composer
* Git, SSH, Linux, Bash etc.
You will have strong verbal and written communication and project management skills, the ability to manage your own workload and a strong grasp of security principles for E-Commerce applications.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Software Developer, please forward your CV quoting reference 283105i.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: software developer jobs bristol IT technology project manager jobs web designer jobs web developer php jobs Bristol css git ssh linux bash sass jquery gulp node composer laravel symphony jobs Bristol software
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.