Nigel Frank International
City Of London
£40000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
NETWORK ENGINEER - 50K - LONDON
A European leader in digital transformation who prove one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market including consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
You will be responsible for the management of resources for the expected production of the enterprise network whilst following new and set procedure. You will have to provide a secondary level of assistance in order to ensure continued high levels of service to system users.
* Investigate and resolve issues you are assigned
* Carry out regular maintenance activities as well as progressive tasks
* Provide customers with progressive reports on incidents
* Find, identify and report any known problem areas
* Support the Patching and management of Network Infrastructure
* Experience as a Network Engineer in a Service Provider environment
* Understand and experience in Network principles:
* Routing and Switching
* WAN and LAN technologies
* Telephony and Video
* Experience working with:
* Cisco ASA/Nexus Switches/6509/IPT call manager
* Industry standard qualifications e.g. Cisco CCNA/CCNP
* Supporting Patching and managing Network Infrastructure
* Excellent customer service skills and customer service
Salary is up to £50 000 DOE + benefits.
To apply, please respond today! You can email your CV to f.cocker@nigelfrank. or call 0191 338 7522 (extension 2111) for more information.
Cisco, CCNA, CCNP, Network, Engineer, Infrastructure, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, WAN, LAN, Telephony, VoIP, IP, Internet Protocol, Juniper, Checkpoint, Full Time, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, Bedford, Bedfordshire, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, London, Greater London