Service Desk Administrator
£18000 - £24000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company are a trusted global provider of hybrid cloud solutions, software and consultancy within IT, geoscience and data management for the oil and gas industry - located in Stavanger, Oslo, London, Aberdeen, Dubai, Houston and Calgary. Their vision is Beyond Technology and since the beginning they have combined technology with human inventiveness.
They are looking to expand their Aberdeen team with a Service Desk Administrator to complement their existing team of System Engineers. They can offer a highly-competitive salary (dependent on experience), generous benefits and a friendly, vibrant work environment in which to develop your career.
The available position is critical to the efficient delivery of a World Class Service to their customers and partners. It offers a varied role, reinforcing ITIL processes, and focusing on priorities set by the Service Delivery Team to meet customer expectations. Another key aspect will be to process User Access Requests in a consistent and timely manner.
Work tasks include:
- Collaborate with ServiceDesk staff to manage service requests, incident and problem tickets through their Service Management System in adherence to ITIL processes.
- Process all User Access Requests consistently and in a timely manner.
- Provide support and advice to Service Desk team to efficiently manage all open tickets, and drive improvements to deliver better service.
- Ensuring knowledge base and documentation is accurate and up-to-date.
- To provide administrative support to operational teams within the Service Desk process owners remit.
- Individual & Departmental KPI reporting.
- Service-oriented and committed
- Effective communicator
- Ability to deliver a high level of quality and customer experience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Cooperative skills
- Engaged, creative, determined and responsible
- Be a team player and contribute to knowledge transfer and competence development
- An automation and standardisation mindset
- Curious and fast learner, particularly with regards to new technologies
- Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
Other beneficial qualifications:
- Good understanding of ITIL v3 and qualified at foundation level desirable
- Experience within Service Desk / Helpdesk environments
- Knowledge of Service Desk operations and/or ServiceNow (ITSM tool)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practice