Full Stack Web Developer
£30000 - £47000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A Full Stack Web Developer is required by prestigious organisation in their Malvern offices. Due to consistent growth and increased workload, my client are looking to secure a Full Stack Web Developer to join their established software development team.
As the Full Stack Web Developer you will be responsible for the innovation and development of a range if GUI Applications. You will interpret stakeholder requirements and design user interfaces to drive the creation of innovative solutions.
What's in it for the Full Stack Web Developer?
* A competitive Salary
* Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
* Career development across a diverse International organisation
* Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
* Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
* Flexible working
* You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Full Stack Web Developer:
* Eligible for SC clearance or hold SC clearance
* Strong C# and/or C++ development skills
* Skilled in HTML, CSS and related technologies
* Understanding of Databases, preferably MySQL
* Good understanding of Mathematics Geometry (ideally 3D to 2D transformations)
* Proven track record of developing quality front-end GUI web Applications
* Ability to keep current with emerging technologies
* Strong communication skill both written and oral
* Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
One of the UK leading partners in Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology that works on cutting edge research projects. A global organisation primarily established in the UK and the US, currently growing in international markets. They provide a wide range of services, such as technical, scientific and engineering expertise. This particular site provides scientific research and development and applies this to the commercial world making it viable for sale.
Currently staffed with problem solvers and analytically minded individuals, they pride themselves on being able to think outside the box. Passionate about technology and actively self-learn outside of core working hours, they are seen as some of the best minds in the UK.
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Full Stack Web Developer and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.