Information Security Manager - Staines - 65k
An Information Security Specialise is required lead the development and management of the Company's Information Security Governance Framework including maintenance of information security management systems and IT service management systems - vast experience with ISO 27001 is essential.
* Ability to identify all key information security risks across the business, assessing these risks and working with the business to ensure that effective controls are in place.
* Manage information security/IT service management system along with relevant policies, processes and procedures
* Undertake IT/Information security audits in accordance with the Internal Audit Plan
* Implement and maintain the GDPR compliance program and provide specialist advice on the data protection issues to the business
* Assist with investigations into complaints about breaches of the Act and undertake reporting/remedial action as required
* Provide support and advice for relevant areas of Information/ cyber security and governance
* To support DPO with the management of Information Governance framework, implementing initiatives, regulations, standards across the business
* Take responsibility as a project leader for special projects, providing assurance, advisory and consulting activities to management
* Ensure company remain compliant and fulfil its legal and contractual obligations relating to information security
The salary for this position is c£65 000 per annum. This role is business critical and the client are interviewing ASAP - if you are looking for an opportunity to lead and implement security changes and have a huge impact on a global organisation get in touch today!
*YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SC/DV CLEARANCE FOR THIS ROLE*
Please call Fran on [Telephone number removed]
or email Click here to contact this recruiter
for more information.
Information Security, Manager, Governance, CISO, ISO 270001, Lead Auditor, Implementer, GDPR, Cyber Security, Risk Assessment, Remote, UK Wide, England, Northampton, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Stevenage, Hemel Hempstead, London, Bedford, Norwich, Chelmsford, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, London, Greater London