Spring Group Plc
Spring Technology is currently looking for and experienced Security Architect. This is an excellent Permanent opportunity based in Coventry.
* All round in depth IT background and good understanding of Information / Cyber Security
* Working towards CISSP, CISM or equivalent security qualifications
* Understanding of ISO27001 & 27005 and NIST security controls
* Consideration into data breaches, broken authentication, hacking etc.
* Demonstrable knowledge of risk
* Good understanding of enterprise architecture methodologies such as TOGAF, SABSA
* Good understanding IT Governance Framework like ITIL, COBIT
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Keep up to date with the latest developments in the IT industry to make recommendations for how they could add benefit to the Society
* Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
* Understanding of project management methodologies such as Agile, PRINCE2.
* CISSP, CISM or equivalent security qualifications
* 5 Years of experience in Information/Cyber Security roles
* 3 Years of Architecture experience
* Proven ability to explain complex concepts in a nontechnical way
* Proven record of working with business stakeholders and communicating complex problems in a business context
* 1 year overall experience of working in ISMS environment like ISO 27001
* 1 Year working experience in assessing security risks in projects and in BAU
* 1 - 2 years working experience on Firewalls, SIEM, IDS, IPS and other security tools and devices
Please send your CV now to apply !
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement