BPA/Financial Analyst - Fluent German
Michael Bailey Associates
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role: BPA/Financial Analyst
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Duration: 30th September
To support Commercial management in maintaining and improving economic performance by:
* Providing financial management information for decision support and control that meets the needs of users.
* Adopting a partner and challenger role when evaluating projects/budgets and Product Business Plans.
* To be the economic conscience of the Commercial Function by actively managing their financial performance.
* Preparation of financial key figures/indicators to support target setting for mid range plans, LEs and Budgets.
* Support managers in the formulation of their business and financial plans.
* To fully understand key business issues and cost drivers, including headcount and proposed capital/revenue expenditure, that feed those plans.
* Challenge budgets and projects within given assumptions and to maintain valid financial plans.
* This requires that options and risks are identified and that action is taken to deliver against targets.
* Produce management reports for the Commercial function.
* Satisfy those requirements to agreed deadlines and motivate management partners to show equal commitment to those deadlines.
* Support decision-making and controlling within the Marketing function through helping to develop financial evaluation of a) proposed projects, and b) planned or actual data in order that enhanced financial performance is delivered.
* Represent Finance within the Commercial Function to ensure that business planning, accounting and control are integrated into the decision-making processes within the Commercial function.
* Co-ordinate and prepare BU mid-range plans, budgets and latest estimates.
* Achieve timely and accurate monthly and quarterly closings. Improving management reporting: Publish timely and regular information.
* Support strategic planning process.
* Fluent in English and German
* 3-5 years in production controlling/FRA, IFRS
* Finance expertise: Budgeting, cost management, controlling, accounting
* Business partnering: Good understanding of business requirements, business case preparation. Good collaboration and communication skills on different levels
* Reporting: Understand complex areas and dependencies to formalize financial reports and analyse business units data
* Requires proficiency with software, including advanced MS Excel, SAP experience is a must
* Project management or similar leadership experience is a plus
For immediate consideration, please apply with your updated CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.