|Listed on:||23rd January|
|Location:||Doncaster, S. Yorks OR Nr Rickmansworth, Herts|
|Salary Notes:||Competitive base + Car/car allowance & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Francesca Hall-Drinkwater|
IT Security Analyst / Specialist
A new opportunity has arisen for an IT Security Analyst to join the growing Cyber and Risk Team to provide guidance, support and ensure IT systems are fully compliant and securely implemented. Protect against cyber security threats. Configuration, monitoring, risk & vulnerability analysis. SIEM. Cloud technology. ITIL + CISSP or CISA.
A Fortune 500 company, our client is one of the world's major project development and construction groups. The UK business is a leading contractor in Building & Building Services, Infrastructure & Infrastructure Services, Utilities and Cementation. An ethical, inclusive, value driven and people focussed company; the UK had revenues of £1.678bn in 2016 and employs c5,813 people. Global revenues for 2017 were c£14.64bn. Working collaboratively with customers, partners and the supply chain, the company makes a positive difference to society.
IT, a key corporate function, is part way through a programme of aligning IT Services more closely with Business Units and Corporate functions to meet business demand. A new opportunity has arisen for an IT Security Analyst / Specialist to join the growing Cyber and Risk Team.
The IT Security Specialist will work confidently with IT and business teams ensuring services and systems are securely implemented and compliant with security controls and procedures; provide guidance and support on Cyber Security matters and more strategically support the delivery of a continuous improvement and DR plan to protect against current and future cyber security threats. You'll report to the Head of Cyber Security & Risk.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• developing and maintaining Cyber Security, Risk & DR policies, ensuring adherence,
• organising information security and IT risk assessments,
• developing and maintaining processes to detect, protect, respond and recover from Cyber related events,
• taking part in security investigations and compliance reviews providing support and analysis,
• classifying and reporting on vulnerabilities and guiding teams in remediation and migration,
• communicating compliance risks with business stakeholders and supporting ongoing educational activities for all.
An interesting and challenging role, requiring solid IT Support and Cyber Security experience gained in a Cyber Essentials environment, it offers you the opportunity to work at the heart of the Cyber & Risk team across IT and the business, progressing your career in a corporate Construction company. Broad Construction industry experience and IT deployment are desirable.
Of graduate calibre with a degree and/or business level qualification you'll need an ITIL accreditation and one or more of CISSP, SSCP, CISA, CISM, SANS, along with:
• a broad technical knowledge of IT infrastructure systems; Azure, Cloud Security, applications; Oracle, SalesForce, and services; Microsoft systems, Windows, UNIX, Apple IOS operating systems, networking, work stations & servers.
• experience of configuration, monitoring response to security system events; risk and vulnerability analysis and SIEM technology.
• experience of security for Cloud technology will be important.
• ideally, working knowledge of data and information security and an understanding of ISO 27001 and GDPR and their impact.
Softer skills will include an enthusiastic, collaborative, analytical and methodical approach with strong written and spoken communication skills and a commitment to service quality and customer service, with the ability to gain the support of others, manage expectations and influence outcomes.
The office base will be either the Doncaster office, South Yorks, with monthly visits to Head Office, or HO near Rickmansworth and travel to other sites in the UK. A flexible approach to the content and hours of work might be required on occasions.
To find out more about this interesting opportunity, please send your CV along with a cover letter with your reasons for applying and your preferred location to Rushworths.