£55000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I am currently looking for a Software Engineer, to join a fantastic market leading company. Due to a current period of growth, they are looking to expand their Development team, and need a Senior to come in and help take the team to the next level.
As the Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for the software development, build and integration.
Other Main Duties include:
* Contribute to all Scrum team member processes
* Perform Dev Lead role as required
* Identify bugs, issues or, impediments ensuring appropriate action is taken
* Design and implement robust unit, service and, end-to-end testing
* Production and maintenance of technical documentation
* Influence development tooling and process improvement
* Work with stakeholder groups to capture requirements
The top 2 skills that are required for this role are a strong development skills and experience in C#, as well as experience of complex SQL development and optimisation.
The following are also desirable:
* Awareness of Information Security best practices
* Evidence of relevant certifications
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Senior Software Developer to join a company doing some really interesting work. If this is something you'd like to be a part of then please contact me ASAP, by clicking 'Apply' on this advert, or contact Computer Futures (Bristol) Directly.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales