DevOps Engineer-Leeds/York-Up to £75,000
Nigel Frank International
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I am looking for a DevOps Pro to take control and develop and maintain infrastructure automation across a wide range of software environments. This is an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to work on bleeding edge Cloud solutions. The candidate must have a strong understanding of and interest in build/infrastructure automation as well as a strong scripting or development.
* Build automation and continuous delivery processes
* Deployment and management processes for both infrastructure and application components
* Server, application and network configuration and administration
* Promote good use of monitoring systems and alerting
* Out of hours active member
* Promote security and work with teams to adhere to them
* Scripting experience with Chef, Puppet, PowerShell and/or Bash
* Familiarity with cloud technologies and providers
* Experience with AWS CloudFormation
* AWS certifications
* Source Control (Git, SVN, bitBucket)
* Practical experience for (Dynamodb, Mongodb)
* Knowledge of mysql databases (RDS, Mysql replication and storage layouts)
If you are looking for a new opportunity and are wanting to make a step up into a position where you can influence change.
Get in touch on 0191 338 7486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more.