Security Architect (Data Loss Prevention/DLP)
£700000 - £860000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
(Cyber Security,CISSP,Security Architect,Cyber,DLP,Data Loss Protections,Data Privacy) My client is seeking a Security Architect with some DLP (Data Loss Prevention experience) The Cyber Security & Technology Risk department protects the information assets through managing risk, deploying effective security risk framework and ensuring regulatory compliance. This role will sit within the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Team which is part of the Security Operations group.
* Lead evaluation of new security tools to enhance DLP strategy
* Manage DLP cloud & mobile initiatives
* Perform DLP entitlement reviews, target deployment lists, Active Directory groups and training for participants
* Facilitate the DLP rule life-cycle processes including review and retirement of existing rules
* Test DLP rules prior to full deployment
* Liaise with the DLP Governance group regarding approval of new rules
* Manage DLP events and elevate anomalous events of concern
* Partner with external consultants to undertake business analysis for new DLP rules
* Ensure DLP documentation is maintained, accurately and regularly reviewed
* Prepare and maintain DLP metrics & reporting processes for business leadership
* Assist in the creation of a new Insider Threat Program
* Provide expertise and recommendation to incident triage process
* Develop Insider Threat requirements that illustrate issues on computer misuse, various violations of policies, counterintelligence concerns, foreign influence, or other insider threat risks
* Conduct case support to investigations, administrative or security inquiries, risk assessments, or other adjudicative assessments, to include support for investigations
* Conduct and triage anomalous events of concern using industry data loss prevention tools to include User and Entity Behaviour Analytics
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Information Security or related field or equivalent work experience
* Data Loss Prevention experience
* Significant experience within either Risk Management or Technology. Ideally with an emphasis on Information Security, business applications, and security best practices.
* Experience with DLP technologies (Network, Email, Endpoint, etc.) and processes.
* Strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
* Detail oriented, with proven ability to mobilize and energize cross-functional teams to implement solutions and complete tasks.
* Demonstrated success participating in complex technology projects with an emphasis on high customer satisfaction
* Ability to build relationships and influence all levels within an organization
* Knowledge of general network, platform, enterprise, cloud and security technologies
* Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 15%
* Certifications such as Security+, CISSP andor CISM a plus
* Experience implementing an Insider Threat Program
* Experience with Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) solutions
* Experience working with data privacy officers, data privacy authorities, works councils, labor unions, etc. with respects to Data Loss Prevention and Data Protection Programs
* Knowledge in various operating systems and enterprise platforms to include: Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Active Directory, .Net framework, Oracle business products, SAP, etc.
This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. The client does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply online or for more information please contact:
Luke Passmore - 0117 9309703