IT Security Manager / IT Architecture Manager
£65000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: IT Security Manager
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job Type: Full time Permanent
Closing Date: Thursday, 31st May 2018
Founded in the early 1980s, The Company is a family retail business that is proud to serve its customer excellent quality at great value. With over 200 stores in the UK, a growing online presence and over 15,000 employees, working here is exciting, collaborative, challenging, and above all fun! As part of the family you can expect some great benefits and the opportunity to be part of their exciting vision - to become the UK's most trusted value retailer. This is Retail Made Real.
The Company are currently looking for an IT Security Manager to join the team here at the head office. The IT Security Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Company's Security Standards and associated artefacts including principles, product roadmaps and technical standards. The role is to provide guidance to the technical and business communities on how to design and build solutions which are secure by design and compliant with the Company's policy, legal and regulatory requirements. The candidate should have proven experience in the delivery of technical and business change projects.
You will be responsible for the cyber security architecture elements of the Project Lifecycle and will work with the delivery team and third party suppliers to ensure security requirements are built into new systems and solutions.
Working closely with the CISO and with the Risk team, you will support the development of the security strategy and services, in alignment with the security architecture and evaluate emerging cyber risks and approaches in the retail sector.
* You will be responsible for the oversight of other architects to ensure they include appropriate security elements into the overall designs. These include both internal and third-party architects and there will be a strong component of managing third parties to security standards. You will work closely with the Domain Architects to ensure that projects adhere to security requirements, security risks are appropriately managed and there is adequate handover of services to operations.
* You will shape, own and manage any security elements of IT third party services e.g. Security Operations Centre.
* Developing and maintaining the Security Architecture and associated artefacts.
* Providing guidance to the technical and business communities on how to design and build solutions which are secure by design and compliant with the Company's policy and legal requirements.
* Design, maintain and ensure compliance with the security architecture elements of the project lifecycle.
* Develop the IT security strategy, and associated security services, and work with the Risk Leadership to ensure alignment to the overall Security Strategy.
* Provide oversight on the delivery of security architecture to specific projects and programmes.
* Ensure adequate delivery of security requirements in projects and programmes.
* Role model for the Company values and behaviours, delivering both the Leadership and operational support and guidance required.
* Experience of working with delivery teams to ensure secure solutions
* Experience with a broad spectrum of technology
* Ability to communicate technical requirements in solutions in business terms and contexts
* Relevant architecture qualification (such as SABSA or TOGAF), or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of security frameworks such as NIST, ISF, SABSA, etc.
* A strong track record of developing security architectures
* Strong appreciation of SDLC and existing and emerging project methodologies.
* Keep up-to-date of the market place , process & technology offerings
* Previous experience of retail preferred
* Ability to demonstrate an excellent customer focus
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong organisational skills
* Commercial thinker
* Strong negotiating and influencing skills
* ISEB certified.
Please click on the APPLY button and you'll be redirected to the company's careers page.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; IT Manager, IT Team Leader, Cyber Security Manager, ICT Security Expert, Systems Developer, Architecture Manager, Information Security Specialist, Information Technology Security Specialist, Information Security Manager, Information Technology Security Manager, Security Architect, Information Security Consultant, Information Technology Security Consultant, Senior Information Technology Security Officer, Information Technology Security Architect, Senior Information Technology Security Consultant, Security Manager will also be considered for this role.