£50000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I am currently looking for a Programme Delivery Manager for an exciting branch of public sector focusing on ensuring every organisation in the UK Cyber Secure and Resilient.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in one of the world's fastest growing industries in an environment that is rapidly evolving, working with multiple government organisation.
You will be responsible for:
* The Delivery of a complex £Multimillion programme delivering a range for policies and projects.
* Managing the business planning, budget and headcount of programmes of work within the cyber security teams.
* Ensuring alignment between policy and programme management, to help policy teams deliver against outcomes
* Managing stakeholders to ensure good relations and effective communication
You will have
* Proven experience and knowledge of programme/project management
* Experience of Delivering Benefits Management or Performance Measures.
* Knowledge of business cases and government finance procedures
If you would be interested in learning more about this role it would be great to hear from you, if you don't have much exposure to security but you do have a passion to get into the area it would be great to hear from you.
Please submit your applications and I will be in touch.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales