Head of Research and Testing (Construction Products)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£50,000 - £60,000
Excellent opportunity on offer for someone looking to join an exciting project as head of research and testing, where you have the chance to shape the future of construction.
Do you have previous experience within a product testing role relating to construction? Do you have experience of performing research or development projects?
Established over 50 years ago this company are an innovative group of researchers, scientists, engineers and technicians who share a common goal - to make the built environment better for all. They have recently won a new exciting project and due to this they require a research and testing lead to join the business.
In this role you will lead and perform research and development into new test methods, working with various technical specialise across the company. You will review the innovation of construction products that are being driven by offsite construction and manufacturing. You will write technical reports and review the technical reports of others, you will work closely with the Projects Technical Lead and Programme Manager to scope the technical work programme in this area.
* Head of Research and Testing for Construction Products into offsite manufacturing
* Lead and perform research and development into new test methods* Overseeing key technical department heads and technical teams.
* Review the innovation in construction products that are driven by the move to offsite construction
* £50'000 - £60'000 + Autonomy, Career Development, Company Car and Excellent Benefits
* Has proven experience within product testing, related to the construction industry
* Experience of performing research or development projects
* Proven ability to work on complex programmes whilst maintaining focus on delivery
* Understands principles of offsite and advanced manufacturing.
* Wants to oversee an exciting project that could change the construction sector moving forward.