Hardware/Electronics Design Engineer
Tyne and Wear
£40000 - £47000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
An Electronics Design Engineer is needed to be a part of developing innovative technologies to power electric vehicles, homes and businesses. As their Electronics Design Engineer you will be working within an industry that is going from strength to strength and at the cutting edge of technology. All Engineering is carried out in house and you will be involved within the full product lifecycle. The company are partnered with the leaders within their industries and leading the way in innovation.
Due to growth within the company they are now looking to hire a talented Electronics Design Engineer who is able to work effectively within a fast paced and challenging environment. You will be developing the Electronics from specification through the full design aspect and be able to converse well with clients.
.Core Skills for this role include:-
* Develop electronics specification documents from general specifications.
* Knowledge of design for EMC and manufacture.
* Design and develop electronic systems and products.
* Assist in managing and grow the database of parts in Altium studio.
* Detailed design of analogue and digital electronics.
* Perform commissioning test and first article inspection of electronic boards and assemblies.
* Participate in formal and informal peer reviews at different stages of development.
* Work closely with our customers to capture and implement their requirements using user stories
* Contribute to multi-disciplined teams on a number of projects
As the Electronics Engineer you'll be working for an established company with a reputation of delivering outstanding solutions to an array of clients. You can rest assured that your commitment and talent will be recognised in a company who will ensure you're given the support and tools to excel within your role.
If you have a solid understanding of the relevant skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a team of skilled engineers, then we want to hear from you. Get in touch, today!
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.